[OM] Tamron 90/2.8 macro ($275) and Olympus 35/2 ($150)

Subject: [OM] Tamron 90/2.8 macro ($275) and Olympus 35/2 ($150)
From: joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:39:33 -0800
                            *** FOR SALE ***

I. Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Macro adaptall-2 lens. Virtually like new condition
   with soft case, shade, box, papers, front lens cap, and an Olympus OM mount
   adaptall-2 adapter and Olympus mount rear cap. Lens can be
   adapted to most or all manual focus systems (or Nikon or Pentax autofocus)
   using the appropriate adaptall-2 adapter. Lens focuses to 1:1 by itself
   without the need for auxilliary tubes or closeup adapters. 7-day
   unconditional money-back guarantee.

   Price is $275 (firm) + shipping.

II. Olympus 35mm f/2 Zuiko lens, EX+ cosmetics, glass clean, 1000perational,
    front and rear caps included.

   Price is $150 (firm) + shipping.

III. Purchase both of the above, and I'll cover shipping within the
     US and include a set of 55mm filters and a set of Cokin graduated
     filters with 46mm, 49mm, 55mm, and 58mm holder mounts.

     If interested, I can get an itemized list of all the filters, it
     is about 16 filters in all (four 55mm thread mount and twelve Cokin
     filters), all in excellent condition.

    Terms: Prepaid or Fedex COD only.  If you pay by US Postal Money Order,
    I'll extend a 7-day UNCONDITIONAL money-back guarantee whereby you may
    return any item in the same condition as received if not fully satisfied
    for a refund of purchase price.  If there were a verifiable defect, I'd
    also refund shipping in both directions.  That said, I think anyone wishing
    to own an instance of the lens types described would be quite pleased with
    the samples I have.

If interested, email to: joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Joseph Albert