[OM] Rules for TOPE submission...

Subject: [OM] Rules for TOPE submission...
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:30:13
Hi,

I can't open the rules for TOPE submission on the web; can someone tell me what they are?

This problem was first brought to my attention by Frank van Lindert a few months ago. He then had a fix, but I never got around to putting it in place. A few weeks ago, Kelton Rhoads and Giles mentioned the same problem to me. Funnily enough I had just contacted Frank again about a possible fix, and then I read your message.

In short: you're probably using Netscape 4.7 (or a version close to that number). I do not recall this big being present in NS 4.6 or the IE browsers. A bugfix is in progress (I hope I can figure out what is going on), but meanwhile there is another way to view the rules: simply go to the TOPE page and click on the button called "Rules" (this appears on the top right of the TOPE page), that should take you there without any further problems...

Cheers!
Olafo