Re: [OM] Rules for TOPE submission...

Subject: Re: [OM] Rules for TOPE submission...
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 13:37:36 -0800
On 26 Nov 2000, at 21:21, Donald MacDonald wrote:

> And something very strange is happening with regard to timings. The last
> digest contained a spread of mail from Thursday on, not including the one I
> sent on Saturday, wondering where all the mail was...!

This is expected behaviour after the outage - newly sent mail is forwarded
immediately,
resulting in it getting tagged onto the last digest, while mail queued during
the outage
remained in the queue on our backup server until I flushed it out. The next
digest *should*
contain the remaining messages.

There was also some bounced messages during the outages, but I think most were
caught.

Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright