Re: Subject: Re: Macro flash, was Re: [OM] Hello

Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Macro flash, was Re: [OM] Hello
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:44:58 +0100 (MET)
Hello Dylan,

> I wrote:

> > > In other macro flash news, MCC in the Hilton arcade (Sydney) have a nice
> > > looking T8 ringflash and control unit - unfortunately they won't
> > > separate (I wouldn't mind the ringflash), but the package is available
> > > for A$480. Fletchers on Pitt St have just got in a T28 setup as well,
> > > but it hasn't been appraised yet - unlike mine it was in very nice
> > > cosmetic condition.
> >
> > how much - only for interest
>
> The items are still being asessed - I will let you know when they appear
> in the window.

ok

> > anyone wanna help me getting a T28 setup and a 65-116 MacroBellow ?
> > I might also consider testing the complete setup for some ten years
> > duck&run  from the real buyer ... ;-)
>
> I forgot to mention the 65-116 telescoping auto tube that was in the
> same window as the T8 at MCC. I can't remember the price, only that it
> was above usual ebay prices.

> I can go back and see what bargains can be done if you are interested.

If you would be so kindly. But don't waste your time, if you come the other
day along that is totaly ok.

> All the items are from proper camera stores who should have no trouble
> accepting credit cards either by phone or email.

Do you know if they would accept money orders ?

> Dylan

Q: do you know what I have to pay for shipping and handling to get stuff from
down under to Germany/Europe ?
I think it would make not really sense if I can save $100 for the T28 and other
macro stuff but must then spend $60 or so for each package to get
the stuff to my place... (and must add the exchange rates $ to DM on top)

Thanx
        Rudy