Subject: Re: Macro flash, was Re: [OM] Hello

Subject: Subject: Re: Macro flash, was Re: [OM] Hello
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:27:17 +1100
OK, the final old message which has waited over a week to be sent...

Rudy wrote:

> > In other macro flash news, MCC in the Hilton arcade (Sydney) have a nice
> > looking T8 ringflash and control unit - unfortunately they won't
> > separate (I wouldn't mind the ringflash), but the package is available
> > for A$480. Fletchers on Pitt St have just got in a T28 setup as well,
> > but it hasn't been appraised yet - unlike mine it was in very nice
> > cosmetic condition.
>
> how much - only for interest

The items are still being asessed - I will let you know when they appear
in the window.

> > An undisclosed location still have a 90f2 for A$890 which I'm having
> > trouble avoiding. And Whilton camera service still have a 35 shift
> > (A$795), 180/2.8, 300/4.5, 35-70/3.6 etc.
>
> > > From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > Subject: Re: [OM] Hello
> > >
> > > AUD $499 - Mounting ring, two flash heads, shoe mount power pack,
> cabling.
>
> hmm, getting my calculator out of the pocket, clickediclick exchange rate
> c l i c k y  shipping and handling clickclick   aah this would be
> 1/4 cheaper than that one I found here in Berlin
>
> anyone wanna help me getting a T28 setup and a 65-116 MacroBellow ?
> I might also consider testing the complete setup for some ten years
> duck&run  from the real buyer ... ;-)

I forgot to mention the 65-116 telescoping auto tube that was in the
same window as the T8 at MCC. I can't remember the price, only that it
was above usual ebay prices.
I can go back and see what bargains can be done if you are interested.
All the items are from proper camera stores who should have no trouble
accepting credit cards either by phone or email.
Dylan