Re: [OM] Re: OM-2000

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-2000
From: "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:43:37 -0600
ah ah, You can do double exposures with the OM-1(n), works well too.

OM-1(n)
1) Turn the rewind crank until resistance is felt to take up any slack
in the film roll.
2) Take the first exposure.
3) Turn the rewind knob to "rewind".
4) Operate the film advance lever.
5) Reset the rewind knob.
6) Take the second exposure.

OM2000.
1) Turn the rewind crank until resistance is felt to take up any slack
in the film roll.
2) Take the first exposure.
3) Push the multi-exposure lever forward.
4) Operate film advance lever.
5) Take second exposure.

Appears to me it is a case of lever vs knob.
-Charles Packard