Re: [OM] Advice needed for DisneyWorld, Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice needed for DisneyWorld, Florida
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:09:51 EST
Don't forget the fireworks at night at Epcot! And you GOTTA take the little
ones to 1) the 3D movie in Epcot 2) the GE pavillion 3) the Kodak pavillion
and 4) the IMAX over the Yahtze (sp?) River in China...my kid loved Epcot as
much as DW.

Wait til next trip for the Everglades and take them to Marco Island. Stay at
the Radisson where there's beautiful beach, parasailing (getting those
expressions as they rise in the air is a true Oly moment!), Tiki Bar with
steel band for Dad, and you can rent waterbikes to run thru the Everglades
and day trips to the Glades too. But that's a great "another week' vacation.

Susan
who, after 5 drinks, finally went parasailing (and No, I didn't take my OM up
with me!) I've done it now...never again...