Re: [OM] Q: OM2n exposure counter fixing ? (urgent)

Subject: Re: [OM] Q: OM2n exposure counter fixing ? (urgent)
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 09:34:05 -0600
OM film counters sometimes get sluggish or sticky - cleaning with
solvent usually clears things up.  But you've got to remove the top
cover to do so - some shops will do this as a "limited repair", others
consider this major surgery and charge accordingly.

Occasionally, though, a counter malfunction may be due to liquid
damage.  If corrosion has set in, often only replacement will suffice to
correct the malady.