[OM] Re: (OT) Acer Scanwit Woes Again..

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Acer Scanwit Woes Again..
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:50:15 EST
<<You've been very quiet.  What's happening?  Hope you haven't given up.
Chuck>>

HI up Yonder,
I've been so busy here at work that I haven't had a chance to play with it..
retail is excruciatingly slow due to it being an election year (always kills
us) and a lot of folks are staying home watching TV, so I've been getting in
late every nite..hoping tonight to finally get my teeth back into it. Gonna
try what you said and totally dump and re-install (grrrrrrr). As I predicted,
Acer is useless and said it could be sent back to them to check out...before
I do that <again> I'm going to eliminate all options on this end...even
trying it in another computer.

On top of that I finally received the new factory-original surrounds from Oz
for my vintage ('77) Tannoy speakers so I can glue new surrounds on my
speakers (kinda like re-foaming the edges!)....and figure I really SHOULD
allow SOME time for a hub, a teenager, three Shitzu's and two cats...ah...so
many things to do, so little time.:=)

Susan Steele
Virginia USA
"Those who cast votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide
everything." (Joseph Stalin)