Re: [OM] TTL Multi conector.

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL Multi conector.
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:29:50 +0100
: I think the only way to know is to try it.  And I'm only going to buy the
: setup if I know it works... so you all see my predicament.  C'mon, help
: fester my growing zuikoholism... I've only got 3 oly flash heads... I
could
: use more, right?  Will this work?

I can't think of any reason why the multi T flash setup wouldn't work with
an OM-101, or any other OTF supporting camera that doesn't have the
connector built in (40, 707). The TTL shoe cord T 0.6m was especially made
for these cameras (but it is also my preferred cord for the 4Ti - much safer
connection).

And you're right, you just *can't* stop until you have the maximum of 9
T32's that is possible. Don't forget the 13 TTL T Cords, the 4
multiconnectors, the 9 cold shoes, 9 flash stands, and 9 diffusers.

: PS: how do you chain T-20's if you've got a non-TTL camera like an OM-1?
Or
: is it as simple/confusing as compensating manually on all the flashes?

Without TTL/OTF a flash meter is indispensable in a multi flash setup.

hnz