[OM] TTL Multi conector.

Subject: [OM] TTL Multi conector.
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:53:05 AST
OK,

Before somebody suggests it, I've already read both the manual and the SIF & the archives. It's not there. In fact, this may be a virgin OM thread, so here goes:

I need to know if the TTL Multiconnector will work on an OM-101/88 if I use the TTL T-shoe cord. The manual says the 101 doesn't support the connector or the T-20 remote shoe... however, I believe this was written before the shoe cord was produced. And the warning in the manual I think is to indicate there's no TTL socket on the camera, but the hot shoe has the same TTL pattern as an OM-3Ti/4(Ti). So, is there any reason the multi-connector can't be used of the shoe cord in the hot shoe to connect the the T-20 remote shoe?

I think the only way to know is to try it. And I'm only going to buy the setup if I know it works... so you all see my predicament. C'mon, help fester my growing zuikoholism... I've only got 3 oly flash heads... I could use more, right? Will this work?

Regards,
-Mike

PS: how do you chain T-20's if you've got a non-TTL camera like an OM-1? Or is it as simple/confusing as compensating manually on all the flashes?