Re: [OM] Did Elian Gonzales cost Al Gore the election? [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Did Elian Gonzales cost Al Gore the election? [OT]
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:25:59 -0600
>LOL! Are you suggesting a new TOPE theme? Incidentally, I'll take your
>word for it ;-) (This is getting more like the L**ca Users Group every
>day)

>Regards,

>=====
>Ray

Well I did once have this friend that ,as a part of his photo exhibit,
had a picture of an "egg in a hairy nest". Always feel jealous of him
with his live in model- until I got to know his models personality.

                yours egg-cited and looking for a Yoke,

                                Garry D. Lewis
--
Grain is a three dimensional problem.