Re: [OM] [OT] NIB eBay Stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] NIB eBay Stuff
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:40:14 EST
The bidding did get a little crazy on these items. I was one of the folks
involved in the chase until about $400 short of the selling price. According
to the seller he had the box for the OM1.  If someone has a package that
includes the OM1, 135 mm f 3.5 and the 35-70mm all NIB for $385, let me know
off list, as that would be a heck of a deal.  I have no idea who the person
was who ended up buying this lot, but they should be on this list if they are
that big of a Zuikohead.  Don't you know they have filled in the gaps in
their equipment bag or collection.  Wouldn't be too surprised to see a piece
or two of this show up on ebay in the future. I imagine had it been broken
down into separate auctions it would have sold for more than the $2125.
Isn't the free enterprise system wonderful!  None of us should act offended
if this batch of treasures shows up under our Christmas tree this year.  And
to think we have been trying to sneak stuff by our spouses all these years .
. .