Re: [OM] t-32 - Acting Crazy Here

Subject: Re: [OM] t-32 - Acting Crazy Here
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:20:21 -0600
RK -

If it's an "n", don't bother - Olympus changed the design to avoid the
shorted-shoe-port problem.  Can't think of any "typical" problems with
your rig.  It's arcing or shorting somewhere - could even be in the
flash itself, but not likely.  And it's not a problem to be addressed
from the outside, if you get my meaning.  I suspect it needs a
photo-surgeon....