Re: [OM] OM3 and 35-80 F2.8 zoom for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3 and 35-80 F2.8 zoom for sale
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:15:44 -0700
On 14 Nov 2000, at 3:10, D G wrote:

> OM3 #1011261 LN in box, LN condition, manuals, cards etc. 1 roll of film in
> 8 years, magnificent camera, $775.00 US dollars.

This is the 9th time since October 14th that you've listed this item.
While you *have* reduced your price (you started at US$885), don't you
think anyone who's interested has already contacted you with an offer of
what they're willing to pay?

Maybe instead of listing it repeatedly, and only dropping the price a few
dollars each time, try figuring out your "bottom line" and ask for that.
Or, perhaps you could try saying "make me an offer."  If someone offers
you something you can live with, then by all means accept it.  If either
of those methods don't work, then maybe give it a rest for awhile.

No, I'm NOT the list owner, so you're welcome to ignore my suggestion.
 But, I for one am getting to the point where I can recite your ad by heart.

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  By the way, I also noticed that you've not contribed anything to
the list *except* for sale postings.  Might be a good idea to contribute
something *else* for a change?  Like I said, feel free to ignore my
suggestions.

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill