Re: [OM] NiCd vs. NiMH; OT

Subject: Re: [OM] NiCd vs. NiMH; OT
From: Chip Stratton <chipstrat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:33:59 -0800 (PST)
I think Li Ion technology gives a higher power/weight
ratio than the others, and that would account for a
large part of it's popularity amongst laptop
manufacturers.

It may not have as good an energy/volume ratio (just a
guess) which would account for it not appearing in AA
rechargeable cells.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx