Re: [OM] Twin T-20 macro setup.

Subject: Re: [OM] Twin T-20 macro setup.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:19:31 +1100
You could use a Cokin adaptor ring (49mm/55mm to 'P' size) and fasten two
'L' brackets to it with tripod screws in them. You'd need two T20 cable
adaptors as shoes (but you'll need those anyway - good luck). By elongating
the brackets back from the mount, you could position the noses of the
flashes alongside the front of the lens. Weight would be horrible.
A home-made stroboframe type rig would have to be better!
Andrew