Re: [OM] [OT] As the Winder Turns: Some of the Early Experiments

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] As the Winder Turns: Some of the Early Experiments
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 00:48:27 -0600
Yes, you have replaced the big black shadow on one side with two lighter
shadows on each side.  One thing you might try as a test-  Get a piece of shiny
white foam core board, about a foot square should do.  Tilt both T32's up at
most of a 90 degree angle, and tape the foam core board across the top of the
T32's slanting forward, for bounce flash.  It should even out your
backgrounds.  It will also eat a lot more batteries.  What follows is a cheap
ascii art rendition:  (use a fixed with font)

            +-----------------------+
            |                       |
            |                       |
            |                       |  <-- Foam core
            |                       |
            |   _____     _____     |
            +--|     |---|     |----+
               |-----|   |-----|      <--- T32's
               +-----+   +-----+
                   Front view.

               \
                \
                 \
                  \
                   \      <-- Foam core
                    \
                     \
                   /- \
                   |        |  <-- T32
                   Side view.

I have another idea, but I want to try it first before I inflict it upon the
world.

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa