Re: [OM] [OT] As the Winder Turns: Some of the Early Experiments

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] As the Winder Turns: Some of the Early Experiments
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 23:09:44 -0500
John,  I would like to see the flash bracket itself!

Gregg

>Now, how about some of the flash bracket?

Gregg,
Your request has been granted:

Added six more in two rows at the bottom of the gallery from a reception.
The couple got married in a chapel in Tennessee and held a reception a week
or so later here.  All of them are verticals, used the OM-4 with 50/1.2,
the Newton flash bracket, and the homebrew twin flash bar with a pair of
T-32's side-by-side.

  http://johnlind.tripod.com/wedding/index.html

The first one of the fourth row has fill flash outdoors.  It was a real
challenge to find a reasonable background around the reception hall.  The
wall of the hall itself was unsuitable.

Revision A of the flash bar had the T-32's separated by a couple of inches.
 Because of the remaining shadow that shows in these, albeit light, I
constructed revision B of the twin flash bar which has the T-32's right
next to each other.  I'm now constructing revision C of the design, which
doesn't change the spacing but adds a PC connection, just in case I want to
run in Normal Auto from a PC cord.

Enjoy,
-- John