[OM] Zuikoholism (WAS: TOPE updates: they're here!!!)

Subject: [OM] Zuikoholism (WAS: TOPE updates: they're here!!!)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:34:37 -0700
On 8 Nov 2000, at 14:57, RobBurn@xxxxxxx wrote:

> But...NOT until
> you conquer that DENIAL. 'fess up, man, and forget this *Zuikohobbiest*
> nonsense!

I emphatically, vigorously, catagorically DENY that I'm in denial!

> Reading the warning signs I realize that (*gasp*) I am still in the very
> throes of Zuiko addiction.

Btw, if anyone has any suggestions for additions to the list of warning
signs, please send them to me.  Other comments/suggestions are
welcome too!  (Send them off-list, of course!)

> Perhaps aversion therapy might work for me. For the sake of scientific
> inquiry, why don't you send me all your OM/Zuiko stuff....

Yeah, right!!!  And have to live with the eternal guilt of knowing that I fed
your addiction?!?!?  No way!!!

> Wouldn't it be grand if I could be satisfied with what I have and what
> you send?

Yeah, right!!!  "Just one more <insert Olympus equipment here> and I'll
be happy."  That's a *classic* sign of addiction!

> If it works, we could see if a couple of other list members might want to
> contribute more Oly?Zuiko stuff to you to possibly put your Zuikoholism
> into remission. If that works, Tom S. could probably take care of half a
> dozen folks. Then Doris F. I'm sure others will come to mind. Hmmm. I might
> be on to something here.

LOL!  Maybe we could have an Oly/Zuiko merry-go-round where we just
take turns sending each other all our stuff?  That way, we'd ALL save
money on having to actually BUY the stuff!

Tell ya what...  I'll go first...

Tom, Doris, and whoever has lotsa Oly/Zuiko stuff:

Send your stuff here!  I'll keep it for awhile (say, 'bout 2-3 years?) and
then I'll send it to the next person in the list....  honest!!!

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)