Re: [OM] Stylus Epic

Subject: Re: [OM] Stylus Epic
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 22:33:42 -0600
Night Flash setting - the camera will fire the flash at an appropriate
aperture for the subject in the center of the finder, however the
shutter will be kept open for an extended time to accumulate light from
the background.  Intended for night shots of subjects in front of city
lights, holiday displays, etc.