Re: [OM] 35-70mm Lenshood

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70mm Lenshood
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 21:59:59 -0800
I know we just went through this a couple of weeks ago, but since it is so recent, it is not yet in the archives, and my memory isn't what it used to be (if it ever was).

Query: how do you identify the lenshood for the 35-70mm f3.6 vs. the lenshood for the 35-70mm f4.0? The one I have is rubber, clamp-on, about 2 1/4" tall and 3" wide at the front, and simply says "35-70mm Japan". Thanks.

That is it.  The one for the f4 looks like a typical short wide angle hood.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA