[OM] zoom for sale

Subject: [OM] zoom for sale
From: "D G" <dgzap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 05:58:45 GMT
Fellow list members,

I have to decided to offer for sale a beautiful 3rd party lense I have not been using, and I hope to sell it here vs. Ebay.

TAMRON 80-200 f2.8 LD #56475 (green stripe) BBAR MMC condition is mint, mint-. I am a conservative grader.

I bought it from a local physician 6 years ago, who had used it very little, and bought it new. He is a CONTAX guy and used it on an RTSIII.

I am selling it with a (mounted) adaptall OM mount (of course), and a 77mm Tiffen 81A filter. It also comes with its matching 82FH metal hood, and in a pouch (not tamron- universal "leather" pouch with a green liner). Beautiful condition. Very little use.

This is a pro-caliber lense all the way, it takes beautiful photos, and I consider the equivalent to any zoom lense I have used, including my EOS 70-200L f2.8- which is saying alot (sorry about all the brand X stuff- but I use EOS for sports). The sharpness of this lense is *astounding*.

This lense can be used on other MF systems with a simple mount change (of course, none of us here have other systems though). It is truly a beautiful lense that fits in the category of " they don't make 'em like that anymore".

I paid more, but will sell for $685.00, or keep it. Lense, filter, mount, hood, all included. In the pouch- I ship and insure.

I am using my 35-80, and 180 OM lenses and this is sitting on the shelf.
Anyone interested? I think these are fairly hard to find, and this is a fair deal.

Dave  dgzap@xxxxxxxxxxx