Re: [[OM] One lens, one body

Subject: Re: [[OM] One lens, one body
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 09:32:37 +0800
It is a very good deal then, some months ago I bought a 9 cosmetic and
perfect glass MC for around $170 at ebay. On the other hand I have
seen many 50/3.5 with coating mark on the rear elements even they have
very good cosmetic. Similar to the 35-70/3.6 I had five before from
various sources, every one need cleaning on the inside element before
they can be said as clear. Two even have separated elements that
cannot be repair.

C.H.Ling