Re: [[OM] One lens, one body

Subject: Re: [[OM] One lens, one body
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 00:19:14 +0800
For a reasonable condition 50/3.5 MC (around 8+ and very clean glass), I
never seen it go below $100 at ebay nor seen anyone selling at mailing list
for that price. You may be lucky or just get the lenses with a big outfit as
you have always mentioned. Ok, I think you can even get it for $10 at a pawn
shop but it take time to search. Or I have missed Tom's FS? have you ever
sold a 50/3.5 to our fellow member at such a good price?

C.H.Ling