[OM] OM-2000

Subject: [OM] OM-2000
From: juan robles <jors1951@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 08:27:15 -0800 (PST)
Hello
I'm user olympus since 1979 when I bought my OM-1 ND.
always with excellent results, the last year I bought
thae OM-2000 because I Like de manual cameras because
I can handle the light, my problem with this camera is
the shot with automatic flash, whith the zoom 35-70
mm.
¿what is the best aperture and focal distance with
this lens for the pictures with automatic flash?
Thank you for your answer
Juan Robles
jors1951@xxxxxxxxx