[OM] Re: Clamps in aircraft etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: Clamps in aircraft etc...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:17:43 +0100
Hurrah!

Another reason to go looking in camera shops ;-). Like Barry H, I suspect that the clamp will need a bit of damping.

Now, fancy thinking of asking the recce pukes (with NATO or the RAF)! They're the experts and that would be as infra-dig as reading the instructions on new gizmo before trying it out.

;-).

Chris

Chris Barker asked: Does anyone have any experience of aircraft coaming
clamps with a tripod bush to hold a camera?

No, but I've used a Bogen (Manfroto) Super clamp with small Lietz ball-head
attached to position an OM-2n inside the 'cockpit' of Semi-trucks (18 wheelers).

Rick Beckrich
--
<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker