RE: [OM] Backpacking cameras

Subject: RE: [OM] Backpacking cameras
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:30:59 +1100
I haven't read the current issue yet (we don't get them quite so quickly
in Australia!), but the good showing for Olympus is not surprising - the
gear editor for R&I is Clyde Soles, our fellow listmember! Clyde was
also the person who introduced me to the list when a camera discussion
came up on rec.climbing - thanks mate!
Dylan