Re: [OM] 35EC

Subject: Re: [OM] 35EC
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:24:07 -0500
It was rare to find a new set of PX640s that weren't already leaking inside
the packaging.  Aren't they mercury cells?  Is there an alkaline equivalent?

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000