Re: [OM] T-20 compatibility

Subject: Re: [OM] T-20 compatibility
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:05:38 EST
Well, nuts! The T-20 has three contacts so I assumed it would need three
matching contacts on the appropriate shoe. The shoe I have on my OM-2 has two
contacts, but I bought it so long ago I don't remember which shoe it is. Is
there a way to determine which shoe is which? There is a place on the back of
the shoe which may have contained a label long ago, but it's missing now.

Chris:

It amazes me that in this ofttimes greedy and treacherous world you manage to
keep yourself so unsullied by greed and chicanery. Your offer to test an OM-4
for me for a few years is another stellar example of your pure heart and
generous nature. Some folk might consider testing the camera for a few days,
but...you...a few years...that is an extraordinary offer. If I wasn't too
good-hearted to impose upon your generosity and time, I might take you up on
the offer. But, that would be asking far too much of you. The risk is too
great. In your present state of Zuiko-hobbism, it might set your recovery
back for years and years. I can't do that to a fellow Zuiko-hobbiest. So I'll
just keep plugging along with the testing myself. I got myself into this
situation; I'll just have to get myself out of it...even if it does involve
some self-sacrifice.

Robert