Re: [OM] insects and lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] insects and lenses
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 13:00:25 -0800
Hey cmon now Tom, do you have any idea how much work it takes to grow a good
fungus, let alone entice a bug into a Zuiko? Are you saying that the shop should
not be compensated for their time and effort? I mean why buy a plain old
pristine lens when you can have a RARE beauty like this? :)

Jim Couch