[OM] IS1 info

Subject: [OM] IS1 info
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:11:31 EDT
Hi again,

After waiting months and getting an IS3 manual and a Stylus 70 manual
instead of the IS 1 manual I was hoping for I've given up hoping to get
the right one from Olympus. I think I've figured out almost all of the
functions but I'm sure I'm missing something, but the only real quesions
I have are about the z memo button. Is its only function to set a
predetermined focal length? Also, in the portrait mode are the 1 - 2  and
3 numbers telling the camera how many people are in the picture? At that
point does the camera take over and zoom to where "sees" the right
composition?

It really isn't too bad a camera. I see why I've heard some of you say
that it doesn't focus too well in low light but otherwise it seems like a
good carry anywhere camera that I really don't have to worry too much
about.

Thanks again,

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA