(Fwd) Re: [OM] E-Groups ?

Subject: (Fwd) Re: [OM] E-Groups ?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:32:23 +0000

Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:08:25 -0500
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] E-Groups ?

Giles

It's like the current setup. When you sub*scribe to a group you have the
choice of individual emails, or digest mode. You can also pick web access
only as a third choice.

The thing I don't like about egroups is the spam included with every
message... If someone wants to pay them, they'll be glad to turn it off.
:-(

My vote is leave the list alone. It was working fine a week ago and
still is IMHO. Damn, hard to believe how much effect one or two posts
can have...

--
Jim