Re: [OM] Kodak Supra - I think this is actually on-topic...

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak Supra - I think this is actually on-topic...
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:23:42 +0000
Hmmm, see the tech data sheet on Supra here:
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/e2519/e2519.shtml

Go to the section on scanning it.  Kodak set up specific drivers for it to
scan it to PhotoCD's (versus other films).  If the "SS4000" is the Polaroid
SprintScan 4000, you might want to look here (if you haven't done so already):
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/service/software/filmTerms/scanner4000FilmTer
ms.shtml

-- John