[OM] Kodak Supra - I think this is actually on-topic...

Subject: [OM] Kodak Supra - I think this is actually on-topic...
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 07:46:29 -0500
I've been trying the Supra as it's touted as 'designed for scanning', but I
don't like it at all.  The 100 and 400 are ok, but take a lot of color work
to look natural, much more than the cheap fuji consumer film I've been
using.  The Supra 800 is downright awful...so grainy the pictures are
useless.  I'm back to the Fuji I can buy at the Walmart.

All shot with my 4T, of course.

Tom

From: "Gary Reese" <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>