[OM] FS: winder 1

Subject: [OM] FS: winder 1
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:52:32 ADT
Ok, OK, I know that there's now a FS list I should send to, but I haven't had time to compile it yet. So apologies to all those who would point out my folly.

But the point of this message is that I'm offering a good winder 1 which is cosmetically exc+ and would be better but for a scratch on the side which isn't all that visible and in no way affects operation. Battery compartment is clean and it works fine.

It's been looked over by Olympus Canada less than two months ago & deemed to be OK. I sent it to them because I was having trouble with the film advance of the camera it was on, but the problem turned out to be with the OM-1 black, which has since been relegated to a parts camera... (RIP)... *sigh* So I'm selling it as I have no body upon which to mount it. Somebody please give it a good home.

Contact me off list if interested - $40 US + actual cost of shipping. Will also sell for canadian funds... write for a fair exchange rate.

Regards,
-Mike

PS: I am not a dealer.