Re: [OM] Advice Needed Re: Olympus Point'N'Shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice Needed Re: Olympus Point'N'Shoot
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:06:20 -0700
XAs are wonderful cameras. They are compact, convenient, and amaxingly robust!
As a long time XA owner I can highly reccomend them. There are two models you
should probably consider for your wife. The original XA (no number) is, IMHO the
nicest of the lot and features rangefinder focousing. The XA-1 is a fixed focus
which she might prefer.  the Olympus FAQ page has an excellent FAQ that will
probably tell you  more than you ever needed to know about XA cameras.
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/xa.faq.html