Re: [OT] RMIT Listees Please read - was Re: [OM] Message statu

Subject: Re: [OT] RMIT Listees Please read - was Re: [OM] Message statu
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
Joel Wilcox wrote:

Now just a darn minute.  Chris is Canajun.  You leave us Yanks outta
yer
> dominion/commonwealth hoohaw foolishness yer royal majesty so we can
get
> on talking about depleting the remaining fossil fuels while all our
LCDs
> go flat. ;-)
Reminds me of my son, years ago, asking me questions about different
countries:
"Dad, how many Americans are there in America?"
"Oh, about 250 million."
"And how many Australians are there in Australia?"
"About 15 million."
"And how many Canadians are there in Canadia?"
Regards,

=====
Ray