Re: [OM] 16mm f3.5 Fisheye metering

Subject: Re: [OM] 16mm f3.5 Fisheye metering
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:45:15 -0400
Welcome to the maze that is Olympus. Some have tried to leave, but few are able to! Most of us wouldn't even if we could.

You don't need to apologize for your questions about the 16mm. I have been using OMs since 1976 and have never seen one. So, who is the newbie? :-)

Gregg

Mike V wrote:

Does anyone have any thoughts on using this lens effectively? (Pardon me if this is a newbie question, my OM and photography interest and experience are only a month old).

Thanks in advance,

Mike V.