[OM] Advice for sneaking stuff past spouse

Subject: [OM] Advice for sneaking stuff past spouse
From: Charlie Stricklen <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 20:50:20 -0400
Geez, Mike, surely you can't believe our "lies" go beyond the humor of
this list. When I told my wife of your response to my post, (yes, she
knows about all of my gear and admires it) she reminded me of our only
rule: Laugh together every day.

With my "most trusted partner" we don't need a rule about lying.

(She also suggested that, based on comments I have made about the
caliber of people that participate on this list, it would seem that none
of them really needs a lesson on morality from the likes of you.)

But you needn't be offended. She can't be that bright; her favorite
among my lenses is the N*kk*r 300mm/F4! Calls it a big, beautiful
honker.