Re: [OM] 6 months to get OM manuals?

Subject: Re: [OM] 6 months to get OM manuals?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 08:35:55 -0600
On 21 Oct 2000, at 8:35, miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Back in April 00, sometime around tax time, I called the Olympus 1-800
> number to request manuals for an OM-1n and OM-4....
[Snip!]
> Well, early this week, an envelope with photocopies of the manuals
> appeared at my PO Box....

Okay, that's it!  That's one too many stories 'bout Olympus taking ages
to get a fellow Zuikohobbiest a manual!  So, here's the scoop...

My favorite used-camera-store has a box (shoebox size) full of gen-u-
wine original OM manuals.  I know for sure there's manuals for the OM-
1(N), OM-2(N), OM-10 T-20, and at least one OM-4 (can't 'member if it's
the T or Ti series) manual.  Not sure what else there is in there because
I wasn't looking for it so I didn't pay attention.  They have charged me
anywhere from CDN$5 to CDN$10 (US$3.33 to US$6.67) for the
manuals I've gotten from them.

So, if anyone needs a manual and is willing to pay that paultry price
(plus postage), I'll trot down there, get one for you (if they've got it), and
send it to you.  And, here's the bonus...  I *WON'T* take six months to
do it!!!  (But, it might take a week or so cuz I don't go down there
everyday.)

Please keep in mind that I'm doing this as a favor to the list members
who need manuals for stuff they're using, and only until the store runs
out.  Therefore, if they don't have it, please don't get mad at me.  On the
other hand, if I send you one and then see it listed on e-Bay (or any
other auction site), I'm gonna be REAL mad at you!  <G>

OFF-LIST REPLIES ONLY, PUHLEEZE!!!

Regards,

Chris