Re: [OM] Simple "How To" for new Zuiko stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Simple "How To" for new Zuiko stuff
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:21:30 +0200 (CEST)
Uhmm....fellas....

I think it is about now in the discussion I usually jump in and tells you
that my spouse gets very very upset if I bring home new gear.....and
doesn't show it off and share the fun of playing with it

....and that it more often is said spouse than it is I, who says "I saw
XXX with Olympus or Zuiko on it in YYY photoshop, want to go look
tomorrow?" (now, we just need to work on the fact that OM10 bodies and
50/1.8 zuikos are not worth going to look for - but the spirit all the
same is there).

Ok, just thought I would make all of you jealous. If I brought home a
350/2.8, the comment would be "Cool, let's go somewhere exciting next
weekend so WE can try it out".

Maybe I should write up a "howto pick an understanding spouse"? ;) - nahh,
I am sure that all your "other halves" have been selected at least as
carefully as the photo-gear you are trying to sneak home.... ;)

Best regards

--thomas