Re: [OM] Panicky about a Lack of Light

Subject: Re: [OM] Panicky about a Lack of Light
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:23:05 -0400
Cc: "Kelton Rhoads" <krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Since my name appeared in Jim's note I thought I would throw my 2 cents in.
The intenscreen is a nice bright screen and that was good.  My issue was
that I had problems focusing with it.  More an artifact of my aging eyes and
personal taste than anything else.  Jim seems not have no problems.

I did put a 2-13 screen in my OM-4T and find it much easier and faster to
focus.  My loss on the intenscreen was Jim's gain.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum
Yorktown Heights, New York