Re: [OM] Shutter speed ring

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter speed ring
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:36:07 -0400
When I first got my OM-1 in '78, I thought the shutter ring on the barrel
was great. I still do, on that camera. However, I am less than enthusiastic
with the shrinking depth of the ring and the protruding garage that the
pentaprism lives in. It's difficult to see the shutter speed on the OM-G and
4 that I have, and impossible with the T-32 mounted. Even though, you'll
never wrestle that OM-4 away from me unless you're donating a Ti!
Mickey