[OM] Shutter speed ring

Subject: [OM] Shutter speed ring
From: Eric Pederson <epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:14:24 -0700 (PDT)
I like the shutter speed ring, even though I mostly use the camera on a
tripod. Still I would like to see just how accurate people are knowing
shutter speed without looking. My guess is less accurate than they
pre-estimate themselves to be...

And no way I know what aperature I'm using without looking (or racking
down to f16/22 and counting back), though that is usually less critical...
And after 24 years using an OM I do consider myself familiar with it.
Maybe the problem is that I have let other brands sully my hands. :-)

Eric Pederson
epederso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (no "n" in "epederso")
Professional home page:
        http://logos.uoregon.edu/uoling/faculty/pederson/pederson.html