[OM] Further OM-2S

Subject: [OM] Further OM-2S
From: "Mable, George C" <George.Mable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 06:46:29 -0700
Thanks Giles for forwarding my post and pointing me in the right direction,
however in my original post I neglected to add that after shelving the camera
overnight I re-loaded the 357's (i have four fresh sets) and again got nothing.
It seems the batteries are eithier being sucked down/shorted in a matter of
minutes or I've got some kind of intermittent connection. Since joining the
digest a few days ago I have poured over everything thing I could find
regarding the "uniqueness" of the OM-2S, and boy are my eyes tired!  I am an OM
newbie and am very excited about getting out there, I love the features and the
feel of this camera. I just purchased a T32 and I have a pocket full of Varta's
so while it would be a set back if the OM-2S is kaput, there is always e-bay I
guess. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Also, anyone in the Seattle
area have any experience with Meier's or Cameratechs for OM repair work?

George