Re: [OM] Photo Techniques' 25 Best Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Techniques' 25 Best Cameras
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:50:55 -0700
Hmm, the Spotmatic was (is) easy to use, utterly reliable & durable , had good
(not great) ergonomics, was loud, heavy and kind of clunky and used clunky
lenses. All in all I think that the OM-1 is closer to the Leica spirit. Utterly
reliable & durable, great ergonomics, easy to use, light uses light,  svelte
lenses and is very quiet. I would say it compares closer to the Leica than the
Spotmatic. But perhaps I too am biased. :)

Jim Couch