Re: [OM] Street shooting with the 24/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Street shooting with the 24/2.8
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:18:10 +0100
The real value of street shooting comes years after they were taken. Some of
the most fascinating photos were candids taken by Edwardian street
photographers and our much of knowledge of the conditions in which people
lived and how they dressed then is due to them.
My candid camera period was in the '60s and those pics are much more
interesting now than they were at the time, and there must be lots of
negatives from which I never made prints - one of the reasons I wish I could
make up my mind about buying a filmscanner.

Regards,
Keith Berry