Re: [OM] RE: OM-2S Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: OM-2S Problem
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 04:05:10 -0400
I used to do that to watches, even those labeled nonmagnetic if I wore them while doing anything athletic like swinging a bat or tennis racket or even a hammer. And a former student who was a diabetic with an electrolyte problem used to cause problems with software if he picked up a disk immediately after returning to the room from recess.

Gregg

Not a myth, at least in my non-scientific experience. My mom does the same thing to watches and nearly anything electrical or electronic. I've never known one person to kill so many TVs, stereos and even cars by mere proximity. It'll be interesting to see how the iS-2 fares in prolonged exposure to her aura.
Lex Jenkins
Musta been a UFO.  It wuz flyin' an' I dunno whut it wuz. - A "farmer"
From: jowilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:37:03 -0500

As for your bad luck with bodies, maybe you're a magnetic personality.  My
wife's aunt can't wear a mechanical wrist watch for any amount of time before
it stops.  Magnetic interference, she claims.  I guess people believe in
goofier things.