[OM] [FS] Pre-eBay Acc & Zuiko sale

Subject: [OM] [FS] Pre-eBay Acc & Zuiko sale
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:26:26 -0700
Well folks I just won an 80 f2 on eBay, now it's time to clean the closet to
help
defray the expense!

I have the following items for sale. I am offering these to list members, first
come first served. This is prior to listing stuff on eBay. I will wait one week
before doing an eBay listing of any items. Don't hesitate to contact me with any
questions you might have or if you would like me to e-mail photos. Your
satisfaction is 100 0uaranteed. If you receive an item and for ANY reason are
unsatisfied I will refund ALL your money including shipping both ways upon the
items return. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or
Paypal.

My rating system:

NM    =    Near Mint    Used but with very little to no cosmetic wear.
EX    =    Excellent        Used with only minor cosmetic wear
F    =    Fair                 Used shows definite signs of wear, minor dings
and
scratches, mechanically functions fine.
P    =    Poor            Used (well used) and shows it lots of brassing or
scratches and/or dings, still functions fine
U    =    Ugly            Just like it says, cosmetically it ain't pretty, but
mechanically it will do the job.

All lenses include genuine Olympus front and rear caps. Functionally all lenses
are
in perfect condition with properly operating aperture, no scratches, marks,
mold,
ect on glass.
Zuiko 50 mm f1.4 SN675056   condition is EX+    $105
Zuiko 100 mm f2.8 Silver nose SN134028  Includes Case Lens condition is EX+
Case is
Fair     $175
Lens Hood for 28 F3.5  EX+     $10
Lens Hood for 24 F2.8  F (obviously used minor scratches & dents, threads are in
perfect cond     $5
Battery Cap for OM-1 or 2 black condition is     F $5    (2 avail)
 Battery Cap for OM-1 or 2 silver condition is     F $5
MD Cap for OM-1 or 2 silver condition is     F $5
MD Cap  for OM-1 or 2 black condition is     F $5    (2 avail)
Hot Shoe 2    EX $15
TTL Con 3 W/Box   EX+ $25
TTL Con 3 No box   EX+ $20
Reversing Ring Generic Japanese OM - 49mm   EX $20
Record data Back 4    Pressure plate, ect in EX condition, the outside of the
back
has the usually cosmetic scratches and such that backs get. LCD screen in great
shape. Works like it should. Includes 2 new batteries.     F+ $100

I would also consider trades for any interesting goodies you might have. In
particular I am looking for the following items:

Double cable release for bellows
TTL-4 connector
Case for 80 mm f4 auto macro lens
Focusing screen 1-11 (Matte/Cross hairs type for Macro work)
Zuiko 35 f2 in functionally good condition (glass unblemished, smooth focus,
ect)
Cosmetics not real important.
1.4xA teleconverter
35 mm slide storage boxes